Listed below are links to various sites containing material about Lionel Murphy, his judgments, his legislation, his life and trials and tribulations. You may have to use the search facilities at these sites to obtain the specific material you are searching for.
Also there are links which are relevant to the Lionel Murphy Postgraduate Scholarship listings and relevant material. The Lionel Murphy Foundation is not responsible for the content on these websites.
1. Collection of Lionel Murphy speeches: http://members.optuszoo.com.au/darylgd/LKM%201.html
2. The Law Foundation: http://www.lawfoundation.net.au (use the search facility).
3. Lawlink at the Attorney-General's Department NSW: http://www.agd.nsw.gov.au
4. National scholarship/bursary database at http://www.gooduniguide.com.au/
5. Career and scholarship information: follow the prompts at http://www.myfuture.edu.au
6. ACCC article on Celebrating 30 years of the Trade Practices Act at http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/616004 or see http://www.accc.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/142 and follow prompts at >Publications>ACCC update no. 16 -- celebrating 30 years of the Trade Practices Act. Covers the history of the Trade Practices Act since its introduction into Parliament by Lionel Murphy in 1974, and its profound effect on Australian business.
8. A.N.U. Seminar on Bill of Rights. Australian Bills of Rights: The ACT and Beyond. http://acthra.anu.edu.au/news/Conference2006.htm
'Mr Neal is Entitled to be an Agitator': distributed by Ronin Films, PO Box 1004, Civic Square, ACT 2608 Tel: (02) 6248 0851, Fax: (02) 6249 1640. Search under Australian History at http://www.roninfilms.com.au
'Civil Liberties: an Endangered Species' 20th Anniversary Lionel Murphy Memorial Lecture by the Hon Neville Wran AC QC (Hon)LLD(Syd), (Hon)LLD(NSW), held 21 October 2006 at the National Museum of Australia: see http://law.anu.edu.au/nissl/Wran.pdf and http://law.anu.edu.au/nissl/murphy.htm (includes audio).
'Lionel Murphy: A Political Biography', by Jenny Hocking, Cambridge University Press, 1997. Also, the revised edition.
'Lionel Murphy: The Rule of Law', foreword by Manning Clark, eds. Jean & Richard Ely, Akron Press, 1986
'The Judgments of Justice Lionel Murphy', A R Blackshield, David Brown, Michael Coper, Richard Krever, Primavera Press, 1986.
'Lionel Murphy: A Radical Judge', edited by Jocelynne A Scutt, McCulloch Publishing in association with The Macmillan Company of Australia 1987.
'Five Voices for Lionel', edited by V G Venturini, The Federation Press, 1994
'The Missos: A History of the Federated Miscellaneous Workers Union', by Margo Beasley, Allen & Unwin, 1996
'In the name of Lionel', edited and with a contribution by V G Venturini; with a foreword by Meredith Burgmann, Never Give in Press, 2000
'Lionel Murphy: lost consciousness before he lost hope', by Clyde Cameron, Gippsland Trades & Labour Council, 1989.